Teamwork isn't DEAD

Go down

Teamwork isn't DEAD

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:57 pm

Contrary to popular belief (or so it seems, I haven't been trawling the forums but I have been listening to people on ps3) Team work still works in R6V2.

I recently met a player, and our attitudes instantly clicked, both of us were disillusioned with CoD:W@W and needed something to do while it was being fixed.

Any way, we played some more and decided to start a match as usual. On different teams, with randomers playing, neither of us did too well, since the other members of the teams weren't communicating and were going rambo.

Next game, we switched the teams so we were on the same team, and started again. The 3 other guys on our team were dispatched quickly, taking only 1 of their team down.

Communicating, we covered the rear, checked corners and breached rooms.

It took us maybe 3 minutes to track down the lone runners and dispatch them quietly while the rest carried on oblivious.

At the end lobby we were called a few choice words, basically, they were unhappy that there were no frags, C4's or White Phos nades and that the game was biased towards us because my friend was the host.
We told them to make a server and try again.

This they did, and we won, with my friend being the last man standing after a failed pincer movement left me incapacitated.

Needless to say, they kicked us.

If you read though this ramble, I would just like to know, are there more tactical players here for rsv2? not saying i want serious people because i just wanna have fun but i hate losing....lmao

I would really like to get in touch, this game is capable of so much more than P90 running and gunning.

My PSN is phazedout420. add me

Back to top Go down

Re: Teamwork isn't DEAD

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:07 pm

Definitely what I am looking to do. Most of the people i have been playing with there is no communication and the just take off and (run and gun). The few time i have played with people that worked together it worked flawlessly and we dominated the matches. I will be adding you this evening. Look forward to playing with you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:57 pm

i agree 100%. communication is a must in this game. not knowing the maps very well will hurt us in the beginning but we need to talk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:33 pm

Good to lpay with you last night gravy, I am paying for it this morning. But I guess that happens. Be seeing you all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:34 pm

you too. sorry it got so late. be nice to get four of us in a room killin terrorists or doin some tdm. catch ya later

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down