Glitches Fixed and double xp weekend

Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:07 pm

Finally they have done something right! Very Happy

Also as part of the update you can change your name colour ect...
e.g if you type rain as a clan tag your whole name will flash multi coloured.

Back to top Go down

Re: Glitches Fixed and double xp weekend

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:50 pm

Hell yeah.I sat there and tried to do the castle glitch in a private match it seems to be fixed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:08 pm

they should patch out the tanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:17 pm

yer just been on now the names are hurting my eyes but funny though and every thing seems a lot better

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:57 pm

Except now I cannot get passed. "downloading settings..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:58 am

Hell yeah, I'm happier then a pig in shit, no more glitching mothaF*ckers.... Yeah I had the same probs last nighr trying to log on, couldn't get past downloading settings.... pirat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:11 am

ok... when it sticks on the "Downloading Game Settings..." that means that either Treyarch or Activision has shut down the game temporarily. They do it to test patches, install patches, ect.

I love the tanks Sad

I also read that Nazi Zombies is now open for everybody, regardless wether or not you finished the Single Player Campaign. That made me mad. I just finished the Campaign a couple of days ago just to get Nazi Zombies Sad

I have also heard rumors that they are making new levels for Zombies, other than the Airfield. That'll be nice.

Did anyone see if the run 'n crouch glitch in Zombies is fixed? i loved that one.

I'm done rambling now. My final words are that I hope that you can all stop whining about how awful of a game this was. No matter if Treyarch finally picked up their act or if Activision is cleaning up after them, I'm glad to see that someone took action. I hope more people join back to CODWaW so i can find a team to go on Zombies on Sad Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:45 pm

seems alot has changed

guess i can put it back in and check it out..lol

hit me up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:25 pm

I haven't played the zombies yet, too lazy to finish the sgl player campaign. Is the zombie mode only unlocked for this weekend? I hope not.

I actually don't know why I posted this......It's one of those thoughts that probably could have just stayed in my head, and really didn't need to be shared........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:55 pm

nat-max wrote:ok... when it sticks on the "Downloading Game Settings..." that means that either Treyarch or Activision has shut down the game temporarily. They do it to test patches, install patches, ect.

I love the tanks Sad

I also read that Nazi Zombies is now open for everybody, regardless wether or not you finished the Single Player Campaign. That made me mad. I just finished the Campaign a couple of days ago just to get Nazi Zombies Sad

I have also heard rumors that they are making new levels for Zombies, other than the Airfield. That'll be nice.

Did anyone see if the run 'n crouch glitch in Zombies is fixed? i loved that one.

I'm done rambling now. My final words are that I hope that you can all stop whining about how awful of a game this was. No matter if Treyarch finally picked up their act or if Activision is cleaning up after them, I'm glad to see that someone took action. I hope more people join back to CODWaW so i can find a team to go on Zombies on Sad Razz
I knew why it wouldn't get past downloading settings.I was just posting that statement since the only time I've seen it down is on a double xp weekend.I had the whole day yesterday girlfriend free just to not play W@W in peace.

People who can only get cheap kills love tanks.Call of duty is not a vehicular shooter so tanks really have no place.

Treyarch said in an mtv interview that they planned on doing more than IW did as far as downloadable content.There's a couple of rumors as to what exactly they're gonna bring.I've heard of mutli maps,zombie maps,possible perk additions,and I heard something about maybe having some sort of gun pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:55 pm

i think this game just is too far gone for me. im really uninterested in the whole thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:09 pm

abqdsm wrote:i think this game just is too far gone for me. im really uninterested in the whole thing.

I just make the best out of it until Feb. 27th.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:15 pm

under the map glitches are fixed but the floating glitches are not

castle - outskirts

are the ones i know

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:06 pm

I don't mind the floating glitches but it's now a double xp week just like we had on COD4. Although i'm now out after another evening of losses and 1 bar connection. I lost 9 games in a row and never got above 2 bar connection so i think i'm done with COD5 and i'm going to focus on R2 before K2 comes out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:55 pm

quagers13 wrote:I don't mind the floating glitches but it's now a double xp week just like we had on COD4. Although i'm now out after another evening of losses and 1 bar connection. I lost 9 games in a row and never got above 2 bar connection so i think i'm done with COD5 and i'm going to focus on R2 before K2 comes out

yea at least with floating you have a possiblity of shooting them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:13 am

I dont mind it now, ill stay with it until KZ2 but that was my plan since i brought the damn game, all though im getting LotR:Conquest this Saturday so i may end up playing that if its any good.

Roll on Feb 27th Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:56 pm

i think the game is great actually but i do have to say tanks are kinda pissing me off and by the way i dotn no if u guys ever played but starcraft2 comes out feb 2!!!! im freakign pumped lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down