anyone else sick of this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:28 am

i am. this game is really getting on my nerves. glitching and vehicles. had enough. im gonna stick to .......... i dont know what. kinda in a funk right now. nothing has really grabbed my attention. anyone else feel the same way?

Back to top Go down

Re: anyone else sick of this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:30 am

thegravy1 wrote:i am. this game is really getting on my nerves. glitching and vehicles. had enough. im gonna stick to .......... i dont know what. kinda in a funk right now. nothing has really grabbed my attention. anyone else feel the same way?

for sure....the glitching is disgusting...strictly for pussies. the vehicles were a bad feature of the game, especially in objective modes. only reason i play is for GB if some more wanna go back to cod4 and gb im down.....ill play cod4 all day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:32 am

yer sometimes it just pisses me off when others i luv it usually wen i'm doing well lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:50 pm

abqdsm wrote:
thegravy1 wrote:i am. this game is really getting on my nerves. glitching and vehicles. had enough. im gonna stick to .......... i dont know what. kinda in a funk right now. nothing has really grabbed my attention. anyone else feel the same way?

for sure....the glitching is disgusting...strictly for pussies. the vehicles were a bad feature of the game, especially in objective modes. only reason i play is for GB if some more wanna go back to cod4 and gb im down.....ill play cod4 all day.

AGREED...

i am going back to cod4 and hope we get enough for GB's or should I say get people back into the grove of things

phaze <---waiting patiently for cod4 GB's

HURRY UP ALREADY....LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:07 pm

Yeah ill admit im annoyed of this games glitches and vehicles. Mainly the glitches..... If they patch it i dont think it would be ass bad, but there ios no sign of that.

My plan on this was to play untill up to the highest level not prestiged until Killzone 2 comes out..............

But i wont get backl to cod4 for the simple reason i ddint think it was that good, i prefered Vegas 2, so i wouldnt go out trade cod5 in for cod4, ill stick with 5 as much as it annoys

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:21 pm

i haven't played in almost a week now and i don't miss it at all. went and got my computer fixed been playing Rome: Total War almost night and day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:31 am

u guys are harsh :P

i'm personally enjoying this game.
I've only run into glitchers around 4-5 times, and as bad as they are, usually a teammate goes and gets them within the next minute or so.

as for the glitches and problems, i'm sure that these things take a while to figure. Activision will fix these problems or else they will get a bad rep. bad rep means bad sales :P

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:08 am

10 years ago activision put out Star trek Armada, they released it 3 weeks earily. On the message board there we 50,000 complants in the first 2 days(guess they skipped final debug). then they anounced they were taking a week off. when they came back we got a custom map creator, 60% of all copies were useless for over a month. their reputation has always been to half-ass games and make you wait for the patch to fix it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:20 pm

AGGRREEEEEE!!!!!!!! sometimes realy pissed of WAW all glitches and most time pretty fucking bad connection. went already back to COD4 and whats realy pitty most times no one around to have fun with.... hope some of you come back. this is especially for guys from europa the time Im on. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:41 pm

i have to agree on the vehicles and gliching the gliches are all so cheap and tank rin onlien for me but i still am gona play just cuz i love the guns and i liek non modern warfare games

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:49 am

ahobbo wrote:i have to agree on the vehicles and gliching the gliches are all so cheap and tank rin onlien for me but i still am gona play just cuz i love the guns and i liek non modern warfare games
Thats the only reason for me playing this game mainly, that and GB.

Im a sucker for WW2 games, becaus eits an actual war for srtarted, Modern Warfare wasnt a War, plus where wear the laser sights?! Granted very few would use them due to being spotted but still......

Still prefer Vegas 2 over both of them Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:09 am

I'm ready to go back to COD MW also, I need to get back into the swing of things again. got use too worls at war. Anyone that wants to go back to COD 4 let me know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:35 am

me and abq are already back at cod 4 hit us up man could use ya on the battlefield

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:47 pm

i have went back 2 cod 4 also but still really like cod 5

i go where the ass kickin goes....lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down