World at War Glitchers ,Those Bastards!!!!!!

Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:44 pm

I just hate when you start kicking someone's A$$ and they result to glitching. I was playing last night; kicking ass and taking names. And these 4 guys on the opposing team, Tag DOA, where going under the map and at the respawn point and just sat there picking us off. I got 10 kills but KIA was 25. I don't get that mad when playing, but this was ridiculious. Is there any way to report these F*ckers????? or did anyone hear if they are going to make a patch to fix these glitches. I'm not a snitch, but this takes all the fun out of the game. I know the glitches, saw on U-Tube but I don't cheat.

Back to top Go down

Re: World at War Glitchers ,Those Bastards!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:33 pm

there is a place to report glitchers but they dont do anything. as far as patches xbox has one already and there is no word of one for ps3. your in with the masses, alot of people on alot of forums including myself are sick of it. you can either keep playing or play somthing else.me i play somthin else cod4 and rsv.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:58 pm

I fucking hate glitchers. They ruined the old socom games for me. You couldn't find a game that didn't have at least one asshole who is too much of a pussy to play the game right. In COD4, every once in a while I play old school and just camp out by the glitch areas so people can't get in them. I guess that makes me the asshole... Don't get me wrong, it's fun to explore the maps and discover things that you weren't meant to see. But never, ever, ever use glitches to get cheap kills. If you are going to glitch do it in a private game. Normally if some shit happens I say, whatever it's just a game. But if some douche bag fuck nugget messes up the game for everyone I seriously want to track him down, go to his house, and shove a cactus up his ass!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Sorry if I went off on a rant there...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:04 pm

BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They killed Kenny!!!

We shall get them for this

oh yeah i hate them 2...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:17 pm

you're talking bout roundhouse, eh? roflol
ya
i'm gonna learn to get under the map just to take down those types or when my team's way down :P

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:27 pm

you get under map on Roundhouse and Castle, i heard there is one for Seelow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:40 pm

yer i saw a guy on seelow did and sat under the base in sabortage i just left cus it's pointless and they've blocked all castle glitches along with the floaty 1 which was so cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:17 pm

Incep wrote:you get under map on Roundhouse and Castle, i heard there is one for Seelow.
yeah. there is. it's another wall rub :P
or technically a wall jump :\

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:26 pm

yer under seelow is the woist glitch so far, It's easy to do and u can see under the hole map there is no ware u can go to get away from it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:11 am

if programmers put the same effort in making the games as we gamers do playing them, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:20 am

Incep wrote:if programmers put the same effort in making the games as we gamers do playing them, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

100% truth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:34 pm

abqdsm wrote:
Incep wrote:if programmers put the same effort in making the games as we gamers do playing them, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

100% truth

I can agree with that one too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:14 am

roflol
playing the game requires little or no effort.

finding the glitch, finding the bug, fixing the bug, making the patch, checking the patch for 5+ levels and then sending it to the masses takes much more effort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:30 pm

nat-max wrote:
roflol
playing the game requires little or no effort.

finding the glitch, finding the bug, fixing the bug, making the patch, checking the patch for 5+ levels and then sending it to the masses takes much more effort.
That wasn't a statement saying whether or not programming takes more effort than playing a video game.It seemed to be in regards to people who put in effort to be good at playing a game without using glitches or things of that nature.

The problem is they hit it big time with COD4 and that added the demand factor to drop another one almost annually.So rather than taking their time to try to make something their own.They just slapped this game together with the cod4 engine as quick and painless for them as possible.Thus is why almost every map in multi has some form of a glitch.At least you could kill people in the pipe glitch on pipeline.Now all I can do is be a bitch and camp glitches myself.I would be embarrassed of this game in comparison cod4 if I was on the Treyarch team.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:34 pm

If they don't fix everything by the time killzone 2 comes out I'm just gonna sell for cash towards something else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum