COD5 EU get together

Go down

COD5 EU get together

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:34 pm

i'm proposing that one night a week we should try and get together to play and talk about game battling. just to get used to playing with each other. It will be like a weekly thing same day every week so i need to know what's happening in the evenings so what free days people have. My best day would be around 8:00p.m on tuesday because thats after hockey training so no one asks me to do anything. what do people think?

Back to top Go down

Re: COD5 EU get together

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:54 pm

yeah man sounds good. u know ill be there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:42 am

Im game for that

Im free usualy everyweekday at 8pm so that suits me, id prefer Monday but heck Tuesday is good with me

But i dont have a Mic yet, since im saving up for a USB one since i got fed up pf my Bluetooth one giving me crap connection, should have one by next Friday at the latest hopefully

So tonight at 8 then? Sure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:45 pm

yep i'll be there sorry i cnt do monday unless anyone one else just wants to do something as i dnt really get monday evenings because there incredibly packed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:10 am

Shame it didnt go how you wanted lol

How many Europeans who are active here are there just out of interest?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:43 pm

Well i didn't expect it to work as i said it the day before so i think if we give it time it will start to get going. On the website i think 8 or 9 maybe more but online i have loads

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:36 pm

So every Tuesday from 8 then?

Well hopefully i can get to 35 by then, im not in a rush to level up so i can take it easy since im not prestigeing like the rest of you Razz

Well if we still need members ive got friend who wants to join the clan so if you want more people thats one more right there Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:44 pm

well anyone can join the more the merryier and i've got 2 more guys signed up. I'm not prestiging either it's just too much hassel. I don't like it enough to go to 10/55 like i did on cod4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum