Which will you play first: Online Or Campaign?

Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:33 pm

Personally, I will probably try campaign first thing till I get use to the controls. Then head over 2 online

What will YOU do??

Back to top Go down

Re: Which will you play first: Online Or Campaign?

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:00 pm

It all depends on how well I grasp the controls in the demo when it comes.

If I can get used to it relatively quick then I'll jump into online right away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:18 pm

xGoryx wrote:It all depends on how well I grasp the controls in the demo when it comes.

If I can get used to it relatively quick then I'll jump into online right away.

im with gory on this, if i can pick up the controls on the demo then online first night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:33 pm

sorry won't be joinin you boys for the demo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:49 pm

Campaign for about an hour, then online for a couple hours, then switch back and forth until the campaign is done, then mostly online.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:19 pm

Ill be giving Single player a try to get the controls down mainly then im off to Multiplayer, but i might give Multiplayer a test to see what its like though to see what im up against etc, use single to nail the controls then off in the war Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:51 pm

campaign first then online. considering ive never played killzone before need to find out what its all about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:27 pm

campaign then online it's the same with every game because you get addicted to online then never complete the campaign

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:38 am

quagers13 wrote:campaign then online it's the same with every game because you get addicted to online then never complete the campaign

True but another reason for thats is because aside from trophys there is no gain from completing campaign....

Granted i played KZ1 and freaking loved it, so thats the reason ill do campaign, but many havnt played KZ1 and arent interested in Story since its just another game to most, so thats a reason why Campaign wont get done........

And the fact that you consider Online play addictive is just 'Blashphemous'! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:56 pm

Haha yer well everyone says they can't wait for K2 when they've never played K1 they are just idiots. K1 was awesome I loved it all and K2 will be so much better

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:03 pm

quagers13 wrote:Haha yer well everyone says they can't wait for K2 when they've never played K1 they are just idiots. K1 was awesome I loved it all and K2 will be so much better

Agreed, i dont mind people who have played the first 1 and didnt like it then fair does, everyone can have an opinion.

But i absolutly detest those people who never played KZ1 and bad mouth the second one.

For me KZ2 will be absolulte paradise that applys to both Campaign and Online (until Tekken 6 comes out since ill be playing that for a few days but then i will return to KZ2) and granted i may not be the best at FPS and probably am one of the worst FPS on the EU side, put i will happily bring up the rear Smile

Horray for Xile and Killzone 2 Smile

ps. I hope the melee isnt just a lousy slash

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:13 am

I just pre-ordered it, I loved the first one, but the second one should even be better. I will most likely play campaign to get use to the controls again from playing COD 4 and W@W. I alway get addicted to online and never finish the campaign.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum