here and there

Go down

here and there

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:52 pm

sup all? posting this to let the people that dont know whats up with me.

i met a real cool group of people. clan called pigz. they are not a formal clan, no webpage or anything. they just seem to be all friends from miami. either way i float there clan tag alot since i play with them alot. i'm still xile through and through. i wear the pigz tag more since there are always way more of them on then us and that they are usually playing hardcore.

i also deleted some people off my friend list. was nothing personal, most of the ones i deleted dont play hardcore or take my invites. i just needed the room for the players that join with me alot.

holla and happy new years everyone!

Back to top Go down

Re: here and there

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:09 pm

hey samsie hope you didn't delete me i am playing hardcore..
if ya did phazedout420

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:54 pm

played with these guys the other night. very fun and funny. whos wife or girlfriend was that on the mic? hot voice. better than any of you guys. lol guess you had to be there. anyway great hardcore group. think we had 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:59 am

lol gravy thats my fiancee you heard. there are pictures of me and her on this sites gallery. and yea she is real hot!!

Back to top Go down

here and there

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:04 am

i met a real cool group of people. clan called pigz. they are not a formal clan, no webpage or anything. they just seem to be all friends from miami. either way i float there clan tag alot since i play with them alot. i'm still xile through and through. i wear the pigz tag more since there are always way more of them on then us and that they are usually playing hardcore.

i also deleted some people off my friend list. was nothing personal, most of the ones i deleted dont play hardcore or take my invites. i just needed the room for the players that join with me alot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:57 am

Razz:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:02 am

lol, nice nat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum