New things *MUST READ and SIGN*

Go down

New things *MUST READ and SIGN*

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:55 pm

There will be some new things that will be changed in this chapter. There will be some position changes and other things.

Recruiters

The recruiters job will stay the same. However, I want you guys to be more active. I have seen none of you even trying to recruit on callofduty.com. The following people will be recruiters. Remember, the one in bold is the person overseeing this.

d12drummer
abqdsm
thegravy
quagers13

Recruiters: Please read and sign in this format:

Code:
I,(name), understand that I must register on callofduty.com and start recruiting ASAP.

Please, for the love of god, try to recruit more!

Trainers

The trainers jobs are the same: to train people in the tactics of warfare. However, there will be some changes in the positions. The person in bold is the person who will oversee all of the programs.

d12drummer: Sniper Trainer
abqdsm: Rifle Trainer
phazedout420: SMG Trainer
OPEN POSITION: STEALTH TRAINER

Trainers: Please sign in the following format:

Code:
I, (name), understand that I have to have a plan written out, and people signed up by January 31st, 2009.

For all other people sign in the following format:

Code:
I, (name), have read this post and agree to try my best to recruit, sign up for programs, and support the community in anyway possible.

Thank you for reading,
d12drummer

Back to top Go down

Re: New things *MUST READ and SIGN*

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:53 pm

I,quagers13, understand that I must register on callofduty.com and start recruiting ASAP

hey very nice and official

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:07 pm

I, Phazedout420, understand that I have to have a plan written out, and people signed up by January 31st, 2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:13 pm

i, me, myself, abqdsm do solemly swear to tell, wait wrong spot. I will CONTINUE to recrurit on COD.com, will write some sort of plant out by Jan 31st, run GB, keep the website up, clone myself, all while owning. now THATS a statement!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:13 pm

i gravy will do whaterever it is that xile needs me to do and do it perfectly as long as i can keep killing people(drs orders keeps me sane)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:57 pm

HAHA nice statement ABQ lol very accurate i mean cloneing that cud come in handy lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:48 pm

thank you all for signing... I honestly didn't think that you guys would sign. This was just to make sure that people are actually reading the whole thing.

But anyway, thank you for signing. If you have any questions, whether it be about the game, or about the position you are holding, please let me know.

Also, I will be making a post describing the sniper program. Let me know if you are interested in being apart of it.

Finally, I will be making a post that will only be applying to recruiters. The sniper program will be posted sometime between today (12/16) and monday (12/22).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:14 pm

I, (nat-max), have read this post and agree to try my best to recruit, sign up for programs, and support the community in anyway possible.

i can't wait till christmas to get this game D;
i'll join in on the sniper training once i'm in though

more practice could only help ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum