walkthrough,tips,cheats, and more! free beer, the best glitch ever!!! naked women!!!!

Go down

walkthrough,tips,cheats, and more! free beer, the best glitch ever!!! naked women!!!!

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:23 am

well not really.
I was asked to write something up on here along the lines of showing spots i use to kill on different maps, places to camp, etc...
i was going to then i thought to myself that only works for me because i came up with those spots for my style of play. every person has different styles. what works for me works for me because of my style, and it will most likely not work for you. same the other way around. stuff that works for you might not work for me. that being said i can offer some help. this is mainly for hardcore but some applies to core.

i can offer advise. ive seen alot of you play in person. hopefully this will help way more then a camp spot.

first and most importantly, stealth. in hardcore it is a must. camo and flash hiders are a must. if you dont have both believe me i will find you and kill you. what i mean by stealth isnt camo though. its using your brain. STOP RUNNING EVERYWHERE YOU GO!!!! say there is a street. you walk down the middle of it. you just put a big target on your head. you run down the middle of the street. now you got a huge target on your head. common sense. if there is a street crouch down and slowly walk down the side against a wall or bushes, etc... seems simple but most dont do it. now add on to it. before you walk down the street look around, are there spots you would camp from? if so check those first. is there a spot you want to camp from? most likely if you like being there someone else on the other team does to. is there a good stealth path you can take? ie shadow, bushes, etc... take it or go another way. sounds shitty but i would rather go the long way around and not get shot. you might not get a kill or two had you gone the short route but you prob would of been shot. long way you dont get shot, dont die, get more kills.

second. radar. pay attention. seems dumb to say right? i have sat right beside people and watched them play. can you guess how many times i said "there is a red dot right next to you" or "your running right into red dots"? alot. most feel the need to run every where. running you cant shoot or pull your gun up when you see someone. take it slow and carefully. look around the corner before you blast around it.
even when you dont have radar in hardcore you can pull up the big map and see where people are firing from. and if they are all stealth you ask? easy, look on the big map, see your guys in green? see the spots they are not in or are aiming at? there is the enemy. radar without having radar know what i mean?

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT TO ME....
want to get more kills in hardcore? want to help your team mates out at the same time? easy
when you die scroll though the cams of the other players. its like radar but better. you can see many spots of the map. most times you will see your team mates stalking or killing or watching the enemy. that way when you respawn you already know where the enemy is. plus you might see the enemy sneaking up on your team mate and you can say something like "hey sonofdeath there is a guy coming up on your right" or something to that effect. he kills the enemy cause of your help.
it pisses me off when the whole team runs past one guy that is camping and they die. then they bitch about people camping. ITS ONLY CAMPING IF YOU LET THEM STAY THERE!!!!!!! is there a guy in the tower that just shot you? then damn it kill him when you respawn!!! EVEN IF IT TAKES 5 TRIES! is he hiding next to that barrel and shot you? go back to him and throw a grenade at him when you respawn. WHEN PEOPLE DONT DO THESE THINGS YOU LOSE THE GAME. i know this seems like common sense but believe me most dont do this shit and it cost the whole team the game.

last bit of advise i can give you
you see a guy and its a easy shot. you are about to take it but there is another enemy and he see's you but the one you are aiming at doesnt. do you take the shot? in my opinion....no. take cover and save your team the death. you will get another chance to shoot someone. this is why so many people have a 1.00 or worse kill ratio. they run all over the place killing anyone they can, dieing more then killing. think about this. if you kill 2 people before you die every time you will have a 2.1 ratio. you could be like some people i know (no names) and pull the interent connection when you do poorly so you get a 2.56 kill ratio which imo is so very lame and queer, or you can earn it though hard work and skill. i know my win ratio is crap. half the time i get into games that are half over and there is no chance of wining so i leave causing me a loss. some times this happens like 5 times in a row. if you have a positive win ratio over 1.00 or even 1.50 then 90% of the time you are the lamer thats pulling the plug before the game is over so you dont get the loss. reason i bring this up is i dont want people reading this then seeing my win ratio and doubting me. win ratio dont mean shit. look at score and kill ratio's. thats what counts.

thats it. hopefully this was helpfull. it might not work right away. like anything it takes practice.
here is what i use 99% of the time.
stg 44 with flash hider. regular grenade. gas. perk 1 bouncing betty's ( these are a must!!! if you are going to stay in one spot sooner or later someone will catch on. these buy you a kill and some time) perk 2 camo. perk 3 extreme conditioning. try not to hold down on the trigger or you will go through all your ammo quick. this set up and what skill i have makes me kill leader almost every game i play. knowing where they are going to spawn, where people like to go in each map helps to. but its what i wrote above that makes all the difference.

now get to blowing mother fuckers faces off guys!!!!!

samsie

Last edited by samsie555 on Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my horrible spelling. phonics didnt work for me)

Back to top Go down

Re: walkthrough,tips,cheats, and more! free beer, the best glitch ever!!! naked women!!!!

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:42 pm

if any of this was helpful please let me know.

Back to top Go down

Re: walkthrough,tips,cheats, and more! free beer, the best glitch ever!!! naked women!!!!

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:12 pm

wares he naked woman??? and thoguth there was glichesand by the way yes it doers help a bit i never thought abotu lookign at map ty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum