wuts everyone think?
some people say they dont like it and wish IW still made cod
but others say they like the new producers better

wuts everyones opinion?
(i personally dont even own WaW yet...)

Back to top Go down

Re: IW or no IW

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:18 pm

I don't own it either but from what i've heard most people want IW to do it because they thought COD4 was better, and yet they still play cod5?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:24 pm

people are saying they want IW to do it, but they are doing it, there making cod6 with, i hope, an updated graphics engine. and the only reason ppl dont like trey is cause of the cock up that was cod3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:31 pm

quagers13 wrote:I don't own it either but from what i've heard most people want IW to do it because they thought COD4 was better, and yet they still play cod5?

see thats why i was asking
because ive heard some people complaining...but they still play cod5
i dont get it...but it still sounds great to me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:01 pm

Same

Ill admit that i think CoD4 was a great game, and i hoped IW would have done 5, but they havnt and i think Trey have made a great game (if even if they did include tanks) so i play it and am enjoying it Smile

But the chances are that IF and WHEN IF come through with cod6 that many players will just compare it with cod4, and not just play it for being a game

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:45 pm

to me its the same. Granted COD:4 was game of the year so Treyarch didnt wanna screw with it but that coulda done some new stuff do it. (do like the added slots for prestige though) But to see im playing COD:4 just dont have my cool guns and my scopes, i can cope but its the same game in my mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:32 pm

just startet to play COD5 and what I got to say is, the maps are awesome and hilarious but overall for me COD4 was more thrilling and a modern art of war is what I prefer. maybe depends on my skills cause in WaW I really sucks and dont get a good kill streak. also the differentes in the weapons is more exorbitant than in COD4. but dont give up maybe get in to it and feel same comfortable there as in COD4. and what counts most, all the guys are there and dont like play alone. Very Happy
but if IW oder not I would say yes they should make next one. see if they can top their COD4 . main differents for me WWII and modern kind of war. both are pretty awesome stuff but to top a game of the year is always hard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:06 pm

well...sounds like there are no real complaints about the newer game
i kno a lot of ppl moved to cod5:waw, but there are still lots on cod4:mw
-my question: should i go get cod5?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:56 pm

i think its the same..

just some people can't give those modern guns up...lol

i love the game