COD 5: EU GB

Go down

COD 5: EU GB

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:01 pm

I'm looking to get EU game battle's started because I know some of you are very eager. I currently do not have the game but I am getting it a week today. I will how ever set up the team and over see everything until I am ready. Unlike COD4 though I won't to know who is in and who is out. I need to know if you want to play properly or if you just can't be bovered. Contact me in some way and i'll put your name down on the list and if I get enough I will make the team and get everything going.

Back to top Go down

Re: COD 5: EU GB

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:53 pm

Well youve just seen me online Smile

Well im interested, ill go for fun or serious depending upon how you want it to go,

But if its going to be a week today then it gives me plenty of time to get my Loli_Lover account all leveled up and ready to play with.

But yeah at the moment count me in, but depending on the times of the games i may have to drop out, dont want to though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:25 pm

Well good I hope to get around 4 or 5 by the time I get the game. I'm going to try get alphazippo back because i'm sure he'll want to GB again. I'm going to forget rushdown because he was always very moody and couldn't be bovered. I will start recruiting because we need more but we'll run on the basis that if we have enough people online we'll GB. It's too complicated to organise times and everything with jobs and school for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:56 am

You should have the game by now then eh Quagers?

Let me know when your ready for this Gamebattle thingy then, i havnt played a match of anyhting but Nazi Zombies for something like a week, but i ready though Smile

Just let me know what date and timwe your aiming for

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:38 pm

im down as long as the times dont collide with my college or work times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:43 pm

good to know and I wish. Tomorrow is my last chance to get it really but i'm furious that i don't have it yet. I live in the country though so it's an half hour car journey to the closest store. Well we'll only play when everyone is on with no scheduled matches because i have school too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:24 pm

kick some 1 in the nuts and then shout "DRIVE ME TO GAME BITCH"..... it worked for me Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:34 am

yeah i'll play Very Happy

O yeah iv not been using the website coz i didnt have a comp four ages.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum