A Rough Outline of Upcoming Community Events

Go down

A Rough Outline of Upcoming Community Events

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:21 am

Currently Running Knife Wars.....

August 30th 9PM Est... Community Bitch 2....

Xile's First Ever Grudge Night... Friday Night September 5th... Starting @ 8 Pm...

ShottyPollooza, a one night 8 man Single Elimination Tournament... Thrusday Sept 11th 6 30

Soul Caliber IV Tournament... TBA....

European Commnity Bitch..... (waiting to see if we can get enough..) aiming for September

Kings of the Mountain..... (King of the Mountain, only differance its tag team 2 vs 2...) October

Plus anything else that may arise.....ya never know.. if we get some attention on something... or someone wants to play something, i'll run it...

Last edited by BigLes85 on Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: A Rough Outline of Upcoming Community Events

Post by deadly-violent on Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:06 pm

I'm down for the kings of the mountain!!!
deadly-violent
Xile Council
Xile Council

Number of posts : 319
Playstation Network ID : deadly-violent
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:15 pm

shotty palooza... hmmm...
wait, grunge night it at 7? that's like 4 here in CA!
woa... i'll see ill see

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:11 pm

the tag team sounds good. i want a good counterpart though... maybe you bigLes. king

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:15 pm

The EU CB is at 7P.M on 17th of september that is 2P.M for anyone on the east coast hu may not be working come check it out. Plus I pressume the kings of the mountain will be randomly paired because you cud get son and incep and that preety much means game over for most people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:21 pm

I've got a new inter clan tourne idea. We probs shud wait till january time to start it but we cud hav a US V EU each side has a simple tournement to find the best player then they go head to head to win the right to be called BEST IN THE WORLD or something better than that wot du think?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:26 pm

i love the us vs eu idea. but why january? thats to far away. how bout sept or oct.? Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:29 pm

well with the kings of the mountain the community bitch tournes we may want 2 wait till then and get the rest sorted because we don't want to do to many things at once. plus I need approval and we need to organise it if it goes ahead

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:14 pm

Quagers its funny you mention that... i've been working on an idea thats sorta like that...... heres the outline....

6 man teams..... here are the teams....
European
Northeast
Southeast
Midwest
West

3 rds... Each team will have 1 team captain.... these teams will STRICTLY be recruited by where you live....

The team captain decides who plays in each rd....
1st Rd.... 5 person free for all... Points awarded for all postions... 5 pts for 1st 4 for 2nd...ect
2nd Rd.... 2 vs 2... 5 team tournament.. pts awarded 1st-2nd-3rd.... 7pts for 1st 5 pts for 2nd 3pts for 3rd
3rd Rd..... 3vs3 5 team tournament pts awarded 1st 2nd-3r.... 10 pts for 1st 8 pts for 2nd 6 pts for 3rd

Heres the catch..... 6 people on a team each person will play only once.. so the team captain has some stratagey to think about......

The order of who puts up who wil drawn at random for all 3 rounds.... for example if you go first.. you must decide and publiclly announce who you want to put up.. then the next team, will go, and so on and so forth... all particpants must be announce and put up in the order they play in.... Each rd will take 1-2 days to complete..... All rounds will be anything goes.. any guns.. any perks anything.....

The 3 maps havent been choosen yet... but I can tell you we all can agree on them....

obvoiusly theres not gonna be any cheating... teams are based on where you live.. if there is any question please ask.... some regions may not have as many states as others.. but since we have like 5 members from California, and just 1 or 2 from other states... thats why they may be uneven.... I'd like some input on this... if its dumb... cool. ya like it, ya dont... anything....

Quagers I wasnt gonna say anything til you brought it up.. yours was a good idea... same as this, just mine has a tad more detail

Back to top Go down

Post by PocketAAs on Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:40 pm

hmmm.... wonder if I could find a tag team partner Smile

PocketAAs

Number of posts : 286
Playstation Network ID : PocketAAs
In Game Rank : Level 55 Prestige 10
Xile Division : Xile Council
Registration date : 2008-03-28

http://xile.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:01 am

Definatly a good idea i can probably can 6 but if there's an area that has like 4 or something they cud just double up on matches.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:46 pm

I've just thought of a kind of relaxed monthly tourne. Every month on the same day we just have a basic tourne with who ever turns up and they can be displayed as like october winner or something. Then the time can just be changed around a bit for different people it's just an idea. It wudn't be something big just something any1 can get involved in

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum