Brett Farve?

Go down

Brett Farve?

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:48 pm

Is he coming back... and if so is he coming to the Packers.... I always thought retirement meant you dont play anymore... Now dont get me wrong.... he is a legendary QB, and had one of his best seasons last seasons... Its not like he's overstaying his welcome but the Packers are wanting to move on, and move forward..... Man would that be weird to see Brett Farve playing somewhere other then Green Bay....... I've seen Brett several times against my team in the 90's as a Niners fan... i still love and respect the guy, but dude retirement, means no more football right?

Back to top Go down

Re: Brett Farve?

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:57 pm

I don't think he'll be coming back, he's had a good run. How many years has it been...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:22 pm

good lord when is this circuis going to be over..... i mean either let him go or start him... Either you want him, or dont.... wtf green bay, im really losing respect for the Packers....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:58 pm

yea and they are doing it all under the flag of " we want to protect Favre's legacy" if that was truth hed be starting for them this year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:12 pm

its a mess.. now they want to bribe him to stay retired.... its kinda funny they are sooo behind Aaron but dont Brett to go anywhere and play... that says to me, he we are confident in Aaron just not against Brett...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:21 pm

they def dont want brett to win his job back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:38 am

I THINK BY OPENING DAY.. HE WILL BE PLAYING SOMEWHERE ELSE... MAYBE MINNESOTA....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:43 pm

well hes a Jet, how about that shit lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:09 pm

hes a JET! what the hell.....did you guys hear about the posion pill Green Bay through in to make sure he dont end up in Minnesota??? He was traded for one pick and if they do well the pick is higher in the draft, however if they trade him to minnesota the deal automatically becomes 3 first round draft picks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:58 pm

that tells me that the packers are afraid of brett coming back and kicking thier ass....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:13 pm

This nearly messed up Madden, check out the news section. http://xile.bigforumpro.com/general-news-f28/madden-curse-strikes-ea-t480.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:15 pm

3200 jerseys in one day wow i guess the jets fans love him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:47 am

u sound surprised. im a jets fan. been one for a while. we needed a good goddamn quaterback who didnt fuck up his rotator cuff every season. maybe we will do better than fucking winning two games this year. im happy. i cant wait to by my favre jets joyzee... NY JETS BABY!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:02 am

Favre voted one of Jets' offensive captains

Link from espn
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3567605

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:05 pm

well that didn't take long....could be fun to watch if he can gel with the recievers so quickly....like the quote from ESPN.com "If Aaron Rodgers gets hurt, you'll hear the screams from Wisconsin" lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:36 pm

hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum