Whos ready for some football?

Go down

Whos ready for some football?

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:33 pm

Thats right offseason training has gone under full force since back in april and now its time to see what are the major teams in xile lol. I am so unlucky as to favor a team who isnt a great team, possibly not even a good team but im loyal and thats what counts lol. I am a Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan. Dont ask me why but i just am. I know i should have chosen a better team but i have been a fan for so long.

Now whats your fav team?

Back to top Go down

Re: Whos ready for some football?

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:22 pm

I've been 49ers fan since the days of Joe Montana.... and im still a fan..... im hoping this year is Frank Gore's big year, like last year was suppose to be.... his mom dieing really messed him up...... Hopefully Alex Smith can do a little growing up and start getting the ball to Vernon Walls.. and as always Mike Nolans D-Fense, will always be great led by the beast of Mississippi Patrick Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:08 pm

ima die hard raider fan. with russell starting and with mcfadden atleast we should win 5. i would love to see a 500 season but i think that is still a ways off. all i know is it cant get any worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:51 am

I cant wait for the season. 2 DAYS!!! I am a die hard Broncos fan and have been for years. I grew up in a household of Broncos fans, so I was basically forced into being a Broncos fan. haha. I even have pictures of me in Broncos apparel at 3 years old. In a year or two, when I move to CO, the first thing Im buying is season tickets!!! Good luck to everyones team this year.

Back to top Go down

Post by PocketAAs on Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:15 pm

Live breath and die Patriots... have for over 30 years... (Yeah I'm old).. Even watched and cheered for them in the bad years..

I know they're the bad guys of the NFL right now but suck it up.. they're just that damn good.

PocketAAs

Number of posts : 286
Playstation Network ID : PocketAAs
In Game Rank : Level 55 Prestige 10
Xile Division : Xile Council
Registration date : 2008-03-28

http://xile.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:28 pm

Im a real loyal fan.. its easy to be a fan when your teams are good... but me.. im a 49ers fan... lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:14 pm

patriots for life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:32 pm

damnit tombstone, how can we be friends now...........J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:39 am

i agree. fuck the pats. cheaters. that goes for the donkeys too. Very Happy . dont take me that serious. i am a RAIDER fan for life and i cant stand any afc team (tuck rule). good luck 2 you and yours. (not really). GO RAIDERS!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:22 am

nfc all the way

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum