Kimbo Slice and Mike Tyson

Go down

Kimbo Slice and Mike Tyson

Post by Guest on Mon May 19, 2008 5:38 pm

has any one heard of kimbo before if not let me inform you with some vids this is not for children. anywho there is a rumor about a kimbo and mike tyson fight allegedly they are suppose to fight but im not sure.... what you are about to see is very visual but here it is kimbo:

Back to top Go down

Re: Kimbo Slice and Mike Tyson

Post by Guest on Mon May 19, 2008 5:59 pm

I'm well aware of Kimbo, I'm a big MMA fan, but I don't think Mike should be fighting Kimbo now, maybe about 10 15 yrs ago, but Kimbo may tear Mike up, and I'm a big Mike Tyson fan, and I don't like seeing him lose. pale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 19, 2008 7:28 pm

Kimbo could be what Mike Tyson should have been.... Tyson had the ability to be the greatest boxer ever.... but he went crazy... Kimbo is on that same track to be one of the most dominate fighters ever... I know MMA and Boxing are a bit different, and there are only about 1000 different MMA organzations now, but Kimbo could be one the best in a few years... I used to think it was gonna be Bob Sapp, but Kimbo is just brutal... If I was Mike Tyson's people I would dial 91 and after the match just press 1 again....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 19, 2008 7:57 pm

if this ever really happened id be afraid to watch the match honestly simply becuz tyson is a maniac and kimbo well his fights speak for themselves. honestly kimbo isnt a young guy n neither is tyson so if they fought i dont kno what the outcome would be just kno the match wouldnt be over so quick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 20, 2008 1:31 pm

my money is on tyson getting disqualified.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 20, 2008 8:43 pm

ya for trying to eat kimbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 20, 2008 11:32 pm

kimbos a beast i cant wait to watch him on CBS at the end of the month

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content