English Soccer Fans

Go down

English Soccer Fans

Post by Guest on Fri May 16, 2008 6:30 pm

Not sure if there are any soccer fans here, but I'm a big fan of English football - soccer of us yanks.

I'm a big Arsenal supporter, and am a mod on a Arsenal forum.

Back to top Go down

Re: English Soccer Fans

Post by Guest on Sat May 17, 2008 4:20 pm

must piss you off to see a Man U. Chelsea UEFA final

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 17, 2008 11:31 pm

abqdsm wrote:must piss you off to see a Man U. Chelsea UEFA final

Yea it does. I'll still be watching it though. Arsenal got srewed in the liverpool game. Oh well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:59 pm

Russia V Holland wot a match. over time last 10 mins russia scores 2 awesome goals

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:10 pm

Russia totally deserved that win. Holland defense slacked off the last few minutes of the game but Russia worked really hard for their goals and could have scored more than 3 goals.

Spain's over Italy was a close call though. Italy defended well but caved in the Penalty kicks.

Turkey is the team I'm watching closely though because they have the nasty comeback thing going on and I want to see how they are going to fare against Germany.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:04 pm

Italy V Spain now dat was stupid because in theory Italy shud hav won but spain held them then the italian's did shit shots and the Spanish goal keeper was definatly on form. Spain V Russia russia hav got 2 win the way they played against Holland cud win them the cup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:30 am

The semifinals is set, after watching some of the matches.... I think the best team would have to be Spain, but the team with the most momentum, would be Russia, so whoever wins that game, I think will win the entire thing....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:50 pm

I fink the final will b gd and any1 cud win it at the mo. ther's no favourite really

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:35 pm

well it's set Germany V Spain personally i fink Spain shud win but germany r very gd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:11 pm

I agree, Germany is a very good team and they've play fairly well but i think Spain will win this.

but both are high level teams and anything could happen. the game could go both ways, so I'm just going to enjoy it since i have no favorites when it comes to both teams.

Sunday should be fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:26 am

Im not the biggest soccer fan ever, but I do enjoy watching a good game.. I had some friends that played in high school, I went to the games sometimes... to hang out with the soccer chicks lol..... Here in America.. soccer isnt the biggest thing, which I guess is why I dont watch it as much.... But when you watch the Europeans its like differant... its like art sometimes.... the europeans just make it look easy....

but then theres the South Americans. who turn it into some kind of dance.... To them soccer is like the congo with balls... i swear some of them run around with a tamberine lol.....

As for the finals.... i've seen atleast one game from Germany and Spain..... it looks to me that Spain is the favorite... but Germany has this never say die attitude that has kinda just appreared after Croatia slapped em around. Im going to pick the Spanish to with the 2008 Euro Championship.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:25 pm

well it's over spain beat germany in a dramatic match. Spain's goal was an amazin piece of skill, determination and a hell of a lot of luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:11 pm

lol, i thought Torres scored a brilliant goal because of how committed he was at scoring.

he out ran the German defense when it was sleeping and didn't think a Spain player could get to the ball.

I thought it was a great goal that Torres worked for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum