Kobe, MVP?

Go down

Kobe, MVP?

Post by Guest on Tue May 06, 2008 7:01 pm

Ok I heard Kobe is getting the MVP this year... ON a year full of great performance, by several differnt players Kobe gets it. I just dont think he should get it this year either.... MVP is suppose to be the best player overall on the team..... THat means if you take that player away, the team would fail to win half as many games...... Notice when Kobe was by himself in LA, no help,if I recall, didnt even make the playoffs. Did alot of this... Sad I think Chris Paul, is the best player on his team, in the divison, and the best PG in a long time... Yes im a Mavs fan, so I've watched Chris Paul do alot of things lol... especially to us.. He's unselfish, but at time can be very aggressive,

In closing, im glad to see Kobe get his first MVP, but at the expense of someone like Chris Paul, is sad. If Chris Paul is as good as I think he is, he will get several other whacks at the MVP.. Also when LA beats the Jazz, and NO, wipes the floor with San Antonio, we will see whos who

Back to top Go down

Re: Kobe, MVP?

Post by Guest on Fri May 16, 2008 4:04 pm

You know MPV voting is all politics anyway, but Kobe is definately deserving of it imo along with a bunch of others, but he has been playing out of his skin this year.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum